The Supplemental Instruction (SI) program is currently not hiring for Spring 2023.SI Leader hiring for Fall 2023 will begin in late March 2023. If you have any immediate questions about SI Hiring, please email email@example.com. More information will be provided soon!
Supplemental Instruction is looking for students who:
- Are undergraduate students enrolled in six or more credits at KU.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
- A grade of B or above (on a 4.0 scale) in the selected course
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to work up to 10 hours per week; must be able to attend class sessions and be familiar with all homework in the selected course; must lead two SI Sessions per week.
- Demonstrate attention to detail as proven by previous work experience and application materials
Instructions on How to Submit Your Application:
The Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader job description can be found on the University of Kansas Employment website.
Application materials must include a resume and the completion of the Supplemental Application which can be found linked on the job posting on the University of Kansas Employment website. Please see the job posting for more details about the position and required application materials.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 785-864-7733 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.