The Supplemental Instruction (SI) program is hiring SI Leaders for the following courses for Fall 2022.
ACCT 200 with Professor Alee Phillips & Professor Amanda Winn
ANTH 160/360 with Dr. Brent Metz
BIOL 152 with Dr. Jenny Archibald
BIOL 240 with Dr. Victor Gonzalez
BIOL 241 with Dr. Victor Gonzalez
BIOL 350 with Dr. Rob Unckless
BIOL 600 with Dr. Yinglong Miao and Dr. Tony Fehr
CHEM 130 with Dr. Lisa Sharpe Elles
CHEM 135 with Dr. Lisa Sharpe Elles
EECS 140 with Professor Jim McNaughton
EECS 168/169 with Dr. John Gibbons
EECS 268 with Dr. John Gibbons
MATH 104 with Various Instructors
MATH 115 with Various Instructors
MATH 125 with Various Instructors
ME 211 with Dr. Lorin Maletsky
PHSX 114 with Dr. Dave Besson
SOC 104 with Dr. Lisa-Marie Wright
Supplemental Instruction is looking for students who:
- Are enrolled in six or more credits at KU.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
- A grade of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) in the selected course
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to work up to 12 hours per week; must be able to attend class sessions and be familiar with all homework in the selected course; must lead at least two SI Sessions per week and hold three office hours a week
- Demonstrate attention to detail as proven by previous work experience and application materials
Instructions on How to Submit Your Application:
The Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader job description can be found on the University of Kansas Employment website.
Application materials must include a resume and the completion of the Supplemental Application which can be found linked on the job posting on the University of Kansas Employment website. Please see the job posting for more details about the position and required application materials.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 785-864-7733 or send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.